Cheryl’s Children’s Home is happy to have had a track record in its performance and development which includes the following:
- Successfully set up a children’s home consisting of accommodation, feeding, clothing, medical care and education which continue to empower the less privileged in the society.
- Set up a learning centre (pre and primary school) with modern facilities and resources i.e classrooms & Library which continue to give equal education opportunity to OVCs. 205 children are benefiting from the learning centre.
- Our population; 75 are residents, 135 in foster care,16 in colleges/universities and more than 300 alumnus all empowered through education and skills.
- There is constant guidance and counseling to the HIV/AIDS affected children, parents, guardians and relatives which continue to impact lives.
- We are networking with local medical Centres helping to conduct medical checkups to all children.
- In partnership with individuals and local churches, we continue to positively impact children’s behavior through spiritual development programme.
- Managing social and youths club consisting of social activities like sports, scouting, Art and Craft and Journalism to nurture talents and improve their life skills, talents and abilities